Thursday, October 30, 2008

In Alabama

It has been awhile since I have signed into this blog. I apologize for that. Week 6 was one of my least traveled weeks. The schedule was hectic with church work and the weather was not the greatest. But, I did push enough to get into Alabama.

Week 6 was 80 miles. Below are two pictures. One is for week 6 and the other is for the entire 6 weeks.

Week 6



The Complete Journey



This past week (week 7) has been a good week thus far for me on the walking side. However, I am not sure how tomorrow and Saturday will play out. There are a lot of the things on the calendar. We will see. I am hoping to get to/through the south side of Birmingham.

In case anyone was wondering, it is almost time for the new shoes. I have put approx 650 miles on these and they are wearing out.

No comments: