Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Map



Wooster, Ohio is in the northeastern section of Ohio and Big Easy (New Orleans) is in the boot of Louisiana. The journey is 1,006 miles each way. Thus, the round trip will be 2012 miles. I am going to begin the journey (keeping track of the trek) on Sunday, September 14th.

I am hoping that I can locate a tracking map program to give updates. At the very least, I will be marking how many miles I have walked and what town/state I would be in if I am making the actual walk.

My goal is to walk there and back in 6 motnhs. We will see how it goes.

Would you consider "sponsoring" or "making a pledge" to the walking cause.

My walk to New Orleans begins in 5 days. Please follow me on my journey. This blog page will be updated with the walk, Gathering News, and information regarding youth and the trip.

Thanks,
Jeff

No comments: